Chief Executive Officer
• 30 years experience in entrepreneurship, investing, talent management, and executive coaching
• Serves on private and not-for-profit Boards
• Received numerous awards and recognition for fostering business growth
Chief Operating Officer
• More than 30 years of C-level leadership experience in finance, operations and business development
• Worked extensively overseas consulting with diplomats and business leaders
• Serves on numerous non-profit boards globally, nationally, and locally
Chief Development Officer
• Worked with leaders of multi-million-dollar corporations, foreign dignitaries, and celebrities
• Facilitated large-scale projects in the U.S. and abroad for major corporations
• Serves on industry boards and considered one of Atlanta’s “Top Connectors”
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
20-years of experience as a senior level (VP/CFO) executive in early-stage and emerging growth companies
Expertise in establishing the finance function designed to scale with and support high growth companies
Education includes degrees from West Point (BS) and the University of Texas at Austin (MBA)
Peggy Still Johnson
CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER
30+ years experience as CEO/Executive Director in the arts
Extensive fundraising, revenue generation, production and performance experience in the arts
Worked with Stephen King, John Mellencamp and T Bone Burnett on "Ghost Brothers of Darkland County" (vocal coach and copyist-working on musical score.)
Worked on (film and television coaching, casting, composing, musical supervision) "Curious Case of Benjamin Button," "Parental Guidance," "Bessie," "Greenleaf," "Requiem for Herstory," and more.
Arts Advocate serving on the following Advisory Boards: Georgia State University School of Music, Atlanta Film Society/Atlanta Film Festival, Georgia Music Partners, and served 5 years as Governor (Composer Seat) on the Recording Academy Board (Grammy Organization - Atlanta Chapter.)
Former Callanwolde Fine Arts Center Executive Director and Fort Mac Redevelopment Arts and Philanthropy Director. Served on the Fort Mac Public Arts Advisory Council (PAAC)
• VP, Development at FuelD Films, a Forbes Fastest Growing Company
• VP Production
• Line Producer and Finance, seven motion pictures
• Raised and Managed financing for more than 12 films
Alice P. Neuhauser
• Managed project financing and IP management for films ranging from $2 million to $100 million, including some of the largest independently financed pictures such as "Terminator 2" and "Cliffhanger."
• Original developer and CEO of Manhattan Beach Studios
Sports & Entertainment Advisor
• Founder and CEO of Pro Player Holdings, co-owner in R&J Racing, and oversees W.A.R. Enterprises. Pro Player Holdings is a private diversified holding company with operations ranging from global financial services, mobile banking, renewable energy, water purification, commercial real estate development and sports & entertainment ventures. Pro Player Family Office is an integral division created for athletes by athletes to mitigate the financial shortfalls that can occur during professional playing careers and structures clients for wealth growth and preservation. W.A.R. Enterprises, produces entertainment projects across the music, film and technology space.
• Drafted by the Indiana Pacers in the first round of the 1991 NBA Draft; playing for 16 seasons playing for the Pacers, Portland Trail Blazers, Golden State Warriors, New Orleans Hornets and Detroit Pistons. An NBA All-Star, he played in multiple NBA conference finals.
• Highly accomplished in finance, strategy and investing
• Worked with some of the major capital managers globally
• Education includes a degree in Economics from Yale University and an MBA from the Wharton School
Gramarye Media, Inc
Gramarye Media is a strategic equity partner of RoadShow responsible for providing evaluation of film and television content using a model developed in conjunction with Georgia Tech’s Flashpoint business incubator. The Fund will be providing Gramarye with investment in their development of original and potential “breakout” or “tent pole” content and media franchises. Gramarye will advise RoadShow Equity Partners™ on content selection and production.
Creative Media Industries Institute
RoadShow also partners with the Creative Media Industries Institute (CMII) at Georgia State University to apply innovative technology to reduce the cost of film and television productions. CMII, arguably the single most advanced virtual production facility on the planet, features virtual production to support live performances driving 3D characters in virtual worlds, Layering virtual characters and objects over real world environments, an augmented Reality CAVE Lab, a walking VR Lab, best-in-Class Editing, Color-Correction, and Post-production Suites, “Lagless” Music and Dialog Recording, and more.